Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Love Actually...John Cusack or Colin Firth?

From a very early age, I pictured myself marrying John Cusack (possibly the reason why I've never married...still waiting!) but having watched Bridget Jones's Diary and Love Actually back-to-back today, I feel somewhat confused...John Cusack or Colin Firth?  Especially when you consider Colin Firth in Pride and Prejudice!  Since I've been pondering this question, I wondered if I could morph the "men of my dreams" into the perfect man (notwithstanding character, qualities, strengths, morals and values).  I found a photo morphing website (http://www.morphthing.com/) which yielded the photo above...a lovely morph of John and Colin (Johlin?).  Yummy!  If anyone beholds this man in real life, please let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the morph concept. You've created the perfect man! Kind of Frankenstein-ish, eh? But without those annoying metal neck bullet things sticking out! At least as far as I can tell from the photo.

    ReplyDelete