Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Inspired by Bridget Jones...really???

On day 7 of my Christmas holidays (I'm off from December 22nd to January 6th), I decided to spend the day watching movies.  My picks for today:  Bridget Jones's Diary, Love Actually, The Holiday and Last Holiday (in order of priority).  While watching Bridget Jones's Diary, I decided to start blogging.  Who knew that Bridget Jones, wanton sex goddess/spinster, would inspire me?  We do, afterall, have many similarities and I would like nothing more than to meet and fall in love with a man like Mark Darcy...or Colin Firth :)  Bridget is reminded throughout the movie that she is loved "just as you are" thus my blog name.  I will post stuff about movies and tv (my brain-numbing past time), books and quotes (my passion), recipes (my meditation), my progress learning to play the piano (my goal), and anything else that may be interesting to share; all with the hope that writing a blog will inspire me to write a book.  I've had a book sketched out in my mind for a while so let's see what happens in 2011.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more. Go get 'em, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ronna! If my blog could look half as good as yours, I'd be extremely happy!!! You're a great blogger :)

    ReplyDelete